Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mi perra...Caramela Belinda!

Name... ¨Caramela Belinda¨

Born.... 10.06.07

Breed...not sure but should be medium size



I finally have some pictures of my puppy!! She still isn´t living with me yet until I move into my new house. I finally found a Veterinarian that I am going to use in Matagalpa and he is able to do all the necessary paperwork that I need to have done to bring her back to the states. The veterinary services are nothing like they are in the states but they should suffice for vaccines and such. If I get her spayed here, I will take her to Managua where there are more veterinary services. I already got her everything she needs and can´t wait to take her home!


Caramela was one of 6 puppies. Here is her (left), her sister, and two brothers. Aren´t they adorable!

2 comments:

J. Morrison said...

As Bob Barker says..."don't forget to spay and neuter"!!! With all those strays around you may find yourself with more than just Carmela! .... ok that was the little rant from the vet in me :) miss you much, HB and The Quaz

LNCanDVM said...

I second Jamers. I think it's great you've picked up a companion for your stay down there. I always thought he'd be a little less hairy, a few less fleas when you found your perfect man, but hey...
;)