Saturday, December 29, 2007

Mi sitio!

I know everyone has been asking me about my site and wanting pictures, so here are the only three I have right now....This is a typical street on the other side of town from where I live. You can see how the entire town is surronded by moutains.



In the center of town is a gigantic Catholic church (the main religion in Nicaragua) and a basketball court.


Other streets near the park. Only the streets inside the town are paved like this. All other streets leading out of the town to other communities are dirt.


And!!...I think I found a really nice house!! It has an enclosed back yard with some funiture and a stove all for a really good deal!! More on that later!!


Be sure to check the following new entries on my puppy and christmas!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicole! It sounds like you had a great Christmas, and i'm glad to hear. I think its finally sinking in that you live there. I got your card the other day, thanks! i was going to give you a call but whats the area code? I drove by walled lake yesterday and was thinking of you... so i'm glad you posted more.
Your puppy is so cute!!

J. Morrison said...

I am glad to hear that you may have found a place to live. And that is spectacular that it has an enclosed fence for the pup! The pics are beautiful!