Monday, September 17, 2007

Nica Favs!

Jugo de pitaya...a bright pink juice made from fresh pitaya and lime

Morning runs at 6am with 3 of my fellow trainees

Reading on my front porch in a rocking chair

Pan con miel....freshly baked bread with melted honey inside from the panderia

Waking up to Rhianna´s Umbrella song being played by the neighbors...or whatever other popular US songs (the electricity goes out at 7am so you have to play it before then)

Having class on the porch everyday while looking out at a tropical forest...especially when it is pouring rain (:

All for now...hopefully pics next time!

2 comments:

J. Morrison said...

Yummmmmm those treats sound so tasty. I enjoy reading the little things about Nicaragua. It made me stop and think about the little things I enjoy during my very hectic, busy, crazy, insane day. But a 6am run… ummmm I can barley wake up at 7am to walk The Quaz before I zip off to class, I give you props for that one.

richard_trace said...

sounds like a very lay-back life style, away from the boisterous city, melt yourself into nature, find the true meaning of life in the simplicity...i hope i can escape, to enjoy watching the forest dancing, listening to the birds chirping...